$50 off for Christmas!
Use coupon code
Long Ramps: Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Long Ramps made in the U.S.?
- Yes. We get our aluminum from Chicago-based metals distributor Ryerson, Inc., and we build the ramps in Philipsburg, a town of about 3000 people in central Pennsylvania.
- What is your warranty?
- We warrant Long Ramps for three years against manufacturing defects and failure under normal use.
- Which length ramp set is right for me?
- We recommend the 11' set for trucks with a four-inch lift or taller, the 9.5' set for trucks with lifts up to four inches, and the 8' set for stock-height trucks. That said, we firmly believe that longer is always better, so if you can afford the luxury of the 11' set, do it.
If you want to see for yourself what kind of angle you'll get with each length ramp, just have a friend run a tape measure from the end of your tailgate while you step back and take a look.
- Will these ramps fit underneath my ATV?
- That depends on the ground clearance, tires, suspension, and track width of your ATV. Each individual ATV ramp is a maximum of 73.5" x 15" x 7.5" when folded, and a set is a maximum of 73.5" x 15" x 13" stacked.
- What about under my UTV? Or my golf cart?
- A pair of Long Ramps will fit under most UTVs and most golf carts.
- What's the spacing between the rungs?
- The open space between the rungs on a Long ATV Ramp is 6¼ inches. The open space between the rungs on a Long Golf Cart Ramp is 3 inches.
- Do Long Ramps come with tie-down straps?
- No. You can get straps much less expensively than we're able to provide them by visiting your local auto parts store or online stores such as Amazon and RatchetStrapsUSA.
- Do you have local, stocking dealers near me?
- Not at this time.
- How long until I receive my order?
- We usually ship within five business days of your order, and transit time to destinations in North America will vary from one business day for folks near Pennsylvania to a week or more for folks in the western half of the continent. Please note we're currently facing unusually long lead times because of an unexpected best-ever month at our parent company, DiamondBack Truck Covers. Orders at this time will take two weeks to get out the door.
- What's the shipping cost for U.S. shipments?
- Just $40 to the contiguous states. If you're in Alaska or Hawaii, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 284-1280 for a shipping quote.
- What is the shipping cost to Canada?
- Just $150 US from Manitoba eastward or $200 from Saskatchewan westward—and that includes GST and brokerage! (Folks from Nunavut, the Yukon, and the Northwest Territories, please contact us.)
- Can you ship outside the U.S.?
- Yes. We'll just need to get a shipping quote for you. Email us your location at
email@example.com or call us with it at (888) 284-1280.
- Can I buy three ramps instead of a pair so as to accommodate my trike?
- Yes. Just give us a call or send us an email so we can work up a custom quote for you.
- How long is the lip at the top of the ramps?